Monday, December 22, 2008

help me ~ help Ryder

Hi there...

I have a favor to ask of ya'll that are out there doing last minute Christmas shopping....
I need, we need.... RYDER needs his comfort/soothing item.

It's a book!?!?!

(hey, the parents don't choose the item that soothes the baby - the baby does)

In any case Ryder's soothing item is a night light book.
I bought this book for Donovan when he was about a year old...
Donovan could care less about the book ~ but Ryder has been fascinated by it from the
day he first opened it. Anyway - I found the book at target for about $10 - to replace the batteries it cost us about $20.00 But now the miniature light bulb is burned out....

I have looked at Target in Richmond...
Tomorrow I will try Target in Concord/Pleasant Hill and Walnut Creek if necessary.

So if you are doing your last minute shopping and are going to a book store or Target
can you please take a peek in the kids book section? I will pay $20 for the book.
and if you can get 2 - please do so.
Here is the link for the book so you can see what it looks like.
the name is "MOON IN MY ROOM" by ANNETTE NORRIS
http://www.amazon.com/Moon-Room-Night-Light-Book/dp/159125468X
If you happen to get the book (keeping my fingers crossed)
Please reply to ALL of this email AND call me that you got it.

(if you are a mommy/daddy then you know how important a "self soothe" item is)

Thanks in advance...
and HAPPY Holiday's
Crystal

***new family pic is attached***
and for added INCENTIVE ~ FREE portraits to whom ever finds the book in 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment