Sunday, December 14, 2008

seeking organization

Here I am.

Not really sure what to do with a blog. But it seems that every day I love GOOGLE more and more. So I will give the blog thing a shot. I guess if any thing ~ this blog will serve as my list maker, an online journal so to speak -

or a way for family and friends to see what's going on with me and my family.



Today is sunday, and I'm trying to figure out what to do that is inexpensive yet fun to keep my 2 boys busy.



However, here is my 1st to do list!




  1. Laundry: wash karate uniform

  2. clean livingroom~ vacuum

  3. post office (yes, I know it's sunday)

  4. finish sorting 3,4,5 yr old clothes that Donovan grew out of

  5. finish xmas craft project

  6. get package ready to send to las vegas

  7. join scentsy

  8. silpada order

  9. finish glove #2

  10. finish other knitting project

  11. upload pics to mpix

  12. start wedding album for clients

  13. go to best buy / circuit city - to prepare for shoot on saturday

  14. get outfit ready for shoot on saturday

  15. make cookies for kindergarten class

  16. call back potential wedding client ~ christen

  17. get class schedule ready to register for college tomorrow

  18. store: garbage bags, choc chips, diapers, dinner, snacks, fruit/veggies

  19. plan 'heads or tails' night

  20. christmas shop

that SUCKS.


and I have no idea where to even start.






No comments:

Post a Comment